Advanced Italian courses usually comprise a quick overview of the grammatical areas you should already have covered, along with a collection of tricky bits and pieces that are typically included in top level exams so as to catch people out.
We cover one such detail in today’s free lesson. It’s not the sort of thing you’d want to spend a lot of time on, but nice to know anyway. Enjoy!
(Previous lessons in the series can be found on our Italian Lessons Homepage.)
So, what if you’ve time left over, after such a short lesson?
Why not take a look at our ‘Book Of The Week’, Italian easy reader e-book?
OK, ‘Italian easy reader e-book’ might be awkward to pronounce without spraying breakfast cereals over your computer screen.
But that’s what we’re selling. And €4.99 gets you an original story in eight simplified chapters, complete with eight brief glossaries, eight exercises, and the audio for the whole thing to listen to as often as you wish.
But what to do with it once you have it?
- Read and listen to the whole story, all the way through, without stopping to do the exercises or look up unknown words. Should take you around half an hour.
- Read it again at your own pace, without the audio this time. Do the exercises, if you can be bothered. Look up unknown words if you must.
- Got the gist of the story? It’s time to listen again, this time without the text.
- Marvel at how much progress you made!
- Rush to our online shop to order your next easy reader e-book (we have lots to choose from…)
- Repeat from 1. (at least until you get the confidence to start reading authentic texts – novels, newspapers, etc.)
Here are the links you need to give it a go:
- FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER (.pdf)
- Buy the full version this week for just €4.99
- Browse e-books
- One-to-one online Italian lesson options