Presenting, a new series of 5 Italian listening comprehension exercises at A1 (elementary) level!
This is the first, and a bit of an experiment. Hope you like it.
For those of you who’ve been with us for a while and are far, far too good for this level, think of it as a way to measure the progress you’ve made since you’ve been hanging out here.
But if you’re new to Italian, or to OnlineItalianClub.com, this will help you improve your Italian listening comprehension, an essential element of speaking (and understanding) the language.
What you have to do:
- Look at the details of Maria’s diary for the coming week. Identify what details are missing.
- Listen the first time (take it nice and easy, don’t panic!)
- Listen again, try and fill in the gaps
- Listen a third time if necessary…
- Visit our site and leave a comment with your answers… Compare yours with what others have got. (I’ll post the transcript next time, so you can check who was right!)
In bocca al lupo!
(‘In the wolf’s mouth’ – that’s what Italians say instead of ‘Good luck’, a bit like ‘Break a leg’ for actors… The usual reply is ‘Crepi al lupo!)
L’agenda di Maria – Cosa fa Maria questa settimana? Completa aggiungendo le informazioni mancanti.
__:__ appuntamento con Paolo
You should see the audio plug-in here. If not, that’ll be because you’re reading this in an e-mail or on a mobile device. In which case, click this link to view this article on our website.
Like this exercise?
So, why not share it with your friends who are learning Italian?
Copy and paste this link to your favorite social network, or e-mail it to your Italian class…
Hopefully other people will like it too!
Was this way to easy for you?
So, here’s an idea to get more out of it. Do it as a dictation (listen as many times as you need to). Post your version in the comments box here and we’ll see just how good you are!!