Buon giorno a tutti!
As we’ve finished the recent series of A1 elementary listening exercises (click here if you missed any), I thought I’d treat to you a sneak preview of our new simplified Italian reader, which will be published on Monday…
It tells the story of Luca -a young Italian student chasing his dream to become an actor- and his best friend Marco, who follows him in a magic adventure in Rome.
Click on the image here on the left to open your free sample chapter, which also contains a link to the audio for the whole book (which you can listen to free as many times as you like.)
So that’s today’s listening practice sorted!
If you want to save the sample chapter (with audio link) to your computer, try right-clicking on the image and choosing ‘Save link as’ (depends on what software you’re using).
And if you don’t see the image?
Non c’è problema. Click this link instead. Hope you like the book!
The full version of ‘Ciak si gira’ will be available in our shop from Monday and contains:
- 8 chapters
- a short exercise for each chapter
- a glossary of difficult words for each chapter
- solutions for the exercises
Including simplified Italian ‘readers’ in your Italian study program will boost your progress in four important ways:
- Reading a new story is motivating and offers a welcome break from grammar exercises
- The reading practice itself helps consolidate the grammar/vocabulary you already know
- Listening to the story as often as possible is excellent preparation for actually using Italian
- You’ll learn new words, but naturally in context and without too much dictionary work!
‘Ciak si gira’ will cost just €7.50 for the first week, then €9.99, like our other simplified readers.
It’s out on Monday.