That’s it. We sold all sixteen “special offer” Skype Italian lesson slots we had available, so the price has reverted to normal. You can still give them a try if you wish, but we’re not pushing them any more. But watch this space! We hope to run a similar promotion in September when all our teachers are back from the beach.
So, welcome to all new clients! There are lots of Americans and Australians, amongst you, but not only. We hope you find the lessons useful, build a great relationship with your teacher, and really, really, improve your Italian!
Which brings me to the point of this post.
And now? Well, for the moment we don’t have anything new to promote, so I thought I’d open it up a bit and ask a few questions, such as:
- What should OnlineItalianClub.com be doing to help you learn Italian?
- What would you like to read about in articles like this one?
- What products or services might you be interested in? Dancinggirl suggests e-books that can be read on Apple products. Any other ideas?
- How could we encourage members to participate in the forums?
- Is there anything you DON’T like about OnlineItalianClub.com that we could fix or eliminate?
To make this site as useful to you as possible, your input is required here!
To contribute, please leave a comment and let me know what you’d like more (or less) of. It’ll be great to get some feedback on how we are doing!