Two more FREE opportunities to join a conversation in Italian, with Paolo (an OnlineItalianClub.com teacher) and other students of Italian from around the world.
This week we’re NOT organising the sessions by level. Each session is open to all…
Just click the link and fill out the form to register.
There are 12 spaces in each session this week.
Please note that the system allows up to 10 people to have live microphones at any one time. We’re assuming that not everyone who registers will turn up, but if everyone does, and if you’re one of the last to arrive and can’t speak, that might be the reason.
For reasons of bandwidth, only 6 webcams will appear on the screen. So some people might be invisible….
Parliamo in italiano!
Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM (Rome) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Friday, February 07, 2014 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM (Rome) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
N.B. The sessions officially start at 13.00, but Paolo will be online 10 minutes or so earlier, so feel free to join him beforehand, especially if it’s your first time and you think you’ll need a little help working out what to do!
These online conversation groups are experimental at the moment. We’re trying to work out what is possible, and what would be most useful and appreciated by OnlineItalianClub.com users.
If you’ve tried one of our online Italian conversation groups, we’d love to get your feedback:
- Was it useful to be able to practice speaking Italian online?
- Was the session well-organised? (From the teaching point of view..)
- What days/times would be convenient for you?(Please quote Rome time if you can, or tell us what time zone you live in…)
- We know the technology isn’t perfect, but “how was it for you?”
- Would you be willing to pay for a service like this? Say for a regular conversation lesson with a group size of six maximum at a fixed day/time each week. What do you think would be a reasonable price for a ‘course’ of five or ten 30-minute conversation ‘lessons’?
To let us have your feedback, leave a comment on this article. Grazie!
P.S. These sessions are open to anyone who wants to practice their Italian. Don’t worry if you’ve already participated in previous sessions, or if you tried but experienced technical issues. You’re still welcome! (If at first you don’t succeed…)
In the event that demand exceeds supply, we’ll just add extra sessions…
P.P.S. If you didn’t get a place, write and tell us that you’re interested. Otherwise we won’t know!