Studying on your own can work great for some people. Personally, I prefer it. I’m pretty self-motivated most of the time, and I like finding out how to do things for myself.
But I’m not everyone.
Taking a course in a real language school, or in some other way having regular contact with a teacher, is a huge help for a lot of people. It’s motivating, it keeps them on track, it’s just easier than achieving something by yourself.
You want to learn Italian, or you wouldn’t be reading this. Statistics suggest you haven’t yet tried an online lesson. It’s a new technology that only a minority of people are profiting from so far.
But why not you? Imagine, you could be benefiting from regular sessions with your own dedicated Italian teacher, right here in your home or office:
- at a day/time of your choosing
- to study WHAT you want (grammar? just conversation? correction of your pronunciation?)
- WHEN you want (before work? lunchtime? when you get home? at the weekend?)
The first time, it might be a bit awkward, but soon you’ll get to know your teacher and you’ll look forward to regular online meetings that are not just lessons, but the start of period in your life in which you’ll regularly be speaking and understanding Italian.
You know that to really learn Italian, you’ll need to use it regularly, and to have a reason to do so. Your online teacher’s job will not just be to teach you, but to provide practice opportunities, and in general to bring the language alive for you.
Yes, learning a language can be a slow and frustrating process. But it sure is easier and more fun if you have a friendly, professional native speaker right there to explain things, model pronunciation, and help and encourage you when you need it.
So, here’s the deal:
- No discount this time around. A 30-minute one-to-one online lesson with a trained teacher costs just €20. It’s not a lot, and you could pay even less per lesson if you buy a pack of 5 or 10. However….
- Begin with a no-risk trial! Buy just the one lesson, meet up with your teacher and see how it works out for you. If, for any reason at all, you’re not happy, you’ll just e-mail me to say so, and I will log on to Paypal and hit the refund button without delay. That’s a promise.
This promotion is just beginning. There are sure to be lots of people interested, but our teachers can handle up to 40 new students right now. There’s no reason you shouldn’t be one of them.
If you’re serious about learning Italian, this is an opportunity that you don’t want to pass up.
You’ve no risk. Don’t like the lesson? No problem, I’ll refund your payment, and pay the teacher myself. Marketing cost.
But this is a time/capacity limited offer: when we’ve booked up our team of teachers, or on Sunday 6th of October, whichever is sooner, it ends.
So best not to hang around. Get on over to the shop and buy your trial lesson right now. This might be just what your Italian needs.
And remember, there’s no risk to you.
All you need to get started speaking and understanding Italian better is a computer with a reasonable Internet connection!
P.S. Click here!