Today, just a quick reminder about the ‘Free Trial Online Italian Lesson’ offer, which began on Monday. Full details are here.
More than eighty people have already signed up, in just the first two days! The offer lasts until Sunday night and the plan is to give away a hundred and fifty free lessons…
So if you’re interested, better get a move on, ‘darti una mossa’, as Italians say.
Click here, then use the ‘add to cart’ button to add the free lesson to your cart. Proceed in the usual ecommerce way, except for the fact there’s no payment stage. There’s nothing to sign, no commitment to buy more lessons, and no need to cancel anything within a given amount of time.
It’s a genuinely-free, free trial offer, with no tricks.
When you’ve completed your order, you’ll get a confirmation email. At some point after that, our teaching management assistant, will contact you by email and ask WHEN you want to do your lesson and, WHAT your needs are, what your level is in Italian, and so on.
Her job is to assign you to one of our teachers. She’ll make that decision based on when you want to study and when the teacher is available.
Which means you need to reply to her email! If you don’t hear from her, CHECK YOUR SPAM!
As I wrote on Monday, be aware that this isn’t an automated process, so if things are busy, a little patience would be appreciated.
Allow 24 hours for our teaching management assistant to contact you, taking into account the time difference between Italy and wherever you are.
If you haven’t heard anything (and have checked your spam…), feel free to email me. I’ll sort it out for you.
Here are the offer conditions again:
- The offer is good until Sunday, 08/11/20
- We’ve got the capacity for around a hundred and fifty club members to do a trial lesson
- This offer is for NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- If you booked a free trial last time but didn’t take it – do try again!
- But if you’ve already done a free trial (we have a list), this is not for you
- Once you’ve done your lesson, you will be sent you a 15% discount coupon to incentivise you to continue…