A quick reminder about the ‘Free Online Italian Lesson via Skype’ offer, which began on Monday. Full details are here.
60 people already signed up in the first two days. The offer lasts until Sunday night and the plan is to give away a hundred free lessons…
So if you’re interested, better ‘darti una mossa’, as Italians say.
Click here, then use the ‘add to cart’ button to add the free lesson to your cart. Proceed in the usual ecommerce way, except for the fact there’s no payment stage. There’s nothing to sign, no commitment to buy more lessons, and no need to cancel anything within a given amount of time.
It’s a genuinely-free, free trial offer, with no tricks.
When you’ve completed your order, you’ll get a confirmation email. At some point after that, Lucia, our teaching manager, will contact you by email and ask WHEN you want to do your lesson and, WHAT your needs are, what your level is in Italian, and so on.
Her job is to assign you to one of our teachers. She’ll make that decision based on when you want to study and when the teacher is available.
Which means you need to reply to her email! If you don’t hear from her, CHECK YOUR SPAM!
As I wrote on Monday, be aware that this isn’t an automated process, so if things are busy, a little patience would be appreciated.
Allow 24 hours for Lucia to contact you, taking into account the time difference between Italy and wherever you are.
If you haven’t heard anything (and have checked your spam…), feel free to email me. I’ll sort it out for you.
Here are the offer conditions agaom:
- The offer is good until Sunday, 10/11/19
- We’ve got the capacity for around a hundred club members to do a trial lesson
- If demand exceeds that, we’ll organise the lessons in the order they are booked
- This offer is for NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- If you booked a free trial last time but didn’t take it – do try again!
- But if you’ve already done a free trial (Lucia has a list), this is not for you
- Once you’ve done your lesson, Lucia will send you a 15% discount coupon to incentivise you to continue…