“Who Are You is the eighth studio album by English rock band The Who, released on 18 August 1978 by Polydor Records in the United Kingdom and MCA Records in the United States.” Wikipedia
Can you believe that was FORTY YEARS AGO???
If you fancy a trip down memory lane, here’s the link to the title track.
Or, if you’d rather get on with some Italian, take a look at today’s new, free conversation lesson.
The topic is Chi sei? (Who are you?)
Sample questions include:
- Vai d’accordo con tutti?
- Cosa direbbe di te il tuo migliore amico?
- Sei un ottimista o un pessimista? Perché? Riguardo a quali cose sei ottimista/pessimista?
To which I would answer:
- Of course not – my wife’s the diplomat in the family.
- Dunno, ‘cos he died. And we mostly argued about Brexit, anyway.
- Both at the same time. I prepare for the worst and hope for the best. What about you?
Obviously, if I was doing an Italian conversation lesson, I’d answer in Italian.
Though actually, I rarely speak Italian, which is weird because I live in Italy.
It’s English with my wife and children, English with my students (I’m an English teacher), and at the school, with colleagues, we mostly pick whatever language we prefer (but only Italian with clients, naturally!)
But anyway, Chi sei? is here.
And you’ll find the others in the series on our Conversation page.
By the way, a much better ‘Who’ song is here…
Gotta go, the sun’s shining and I’ve been at the computer six hours already, doing boring stuff.
Buon fine settimana, allora.