If you’ve been a club member for a while, you’ll know that we offer free online materials at the six levels of the Council of Europe Framework.
They’re accessible here, along with a fairly primitive level test and an article about how to understand your level in Italian.
Those of you with long memories will recall me starting to prepare printable, editable checklists of that material for each level.
I did the first level, got it up on the site, asked for your feedback, and then did a second draft taking account of the various suggestions you sent in.
At Easter, I started work on the other five levels.
But it proved to be a mammoth task – we have thousands of pages of stuff, and I had to link to each page manually.
You’ll forgive me, then, if it’s taken a while.
This morning I added ‘version 1.0’ checklists to the site for the remaining five levels.
That means that while they are ‘ready’, I expect to improve them.
When I have time, and based on feedback from club members.
That probably won’t happen immediately – life has a habit of getting in the way!
But for now they’re up, and hopefully useable.
Download the .pdf for your level and print it, to annotate with a pencil in the old-fashioned way.
Or choose the .doc version, download it to your computer and save it so that you can make your own notes and modifications.
They’re free, as is all the material linked to.
- A1 – Beginner/Elementary Checklist: printable .pdf | editable .doc
- A2 – Pre-intermediate Checklist: printable .pdf | editable .doc
- B1 – Intermediate Checklist: printable .pdf | editable .doc
- B2 – Upper-intermediate Checklist: printable .pdf | editable .doc
- C1 – Advanced Checklist: printable .pdf | editable .doc
- C2 – Proficiency Checklist: printable .pdf | editable .doc