Here’s today’s ‘Italian grammar listening’ from our ‘La grammatica ascoltata’ series (which ends next week, incidentally.)
The topic is Periodo ipotetico dell’irrealta’
Take a few minutes out of your day and listen to/read the text. It’ll help your grammar, but also your listening and reading comprehension…
More from this series on our B2-Upper-Intermediate page.
Or go here for free Italian exercises and listening texts at your level.
Depending on where you are in the world, there are between 48 and 72 hours left until the end of our ‘Flash Offer’ on Sunday night.
But how to spend your ‘learn Italian’ budget?
What would most help you make progress with the language?
Here are some ideas:
- A weekly online Italian lesson, just you and the teacher, is a great opportunity to practice speaking and to deal with any doubts you have about grammar. Try one lesson for €20 (€17 with the discount code). Or get the maximum saving: 10 online Italian lessons, normally €150, but just €127.5 until Sunday night. (See online Italian lessons)
- Include our Italian Workout! series of grammar/vocabulary e-workbooks in your study program. There are five levels, and they would normally cost €19.99 each. With the current discount code that’s now just €16.99, though. Or get all 5 and spend just €84.96… (Choose the level or levels that are best for you!)
- ‘The Tenses You Need To Speak Italian‘ was our first e-book, and is still going strong! The price is as for the ‘Workout’ series, above. (Find out more.)
- Italian audio-books – we have seven original stories at different levels. They come with a link to the complete audio, which you can listen to as often as you wish online, plus exercises and glossaries. Or chose the ‘story of the film’, La dolce vita. Or a simplified Italian classic – Il fu Mattia Pascal. All simplified readers cost just €9.99, or €8.49 with the discount code. (See e-books for learning Italian)
- You need to copy and paste the discount code 2015flashoffer in the ‘shopping cart’ to get the 15% reduction.
- Offer ends on Sunday night!