Time’s running out to book your free online Italian lesson via Skype. The offer ends on Sunday night.
115 people have already signed up, though if past performance is a guide, not all of them will get around to actually doing the free lesson.
We usually figure that if we get 150 people to ‘buy’ the free lesson from our online shop, about two-thirds of them will actually end up doing it.
My budget permits giving away 100 free lessons, worth £20 each, twice a year – now and in February.
I figure it’s a bit like catching fish.
I’ll stand by the side of the river long enough until I’ve enough fish to feed the family. Then go home and study Swedish while Lucia cooks them.
Insomma, if you’ve been thinking about giving the free online lesson a try, this may (or may not) be your final reminder.
It depends on how things go today – if things are slow, I’ll email again tomorrow or Sunday, to give people a poke.
But if the response to this email is good today, that’ll be it.
Over, until February.
Here are the offer conditions again:
- The offer is good until Sunday, 10/11/19
- We’ve got the capacity for around a hundred club members to do a trial lesson
- If demand exceeds that, we’ll organise the lessons in the order they are booked
- This offer is for NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- If you booked a free trial last time but didn’t take it – do try again!
- But if you’ve already done a free trial (Lucia has a list), this is not for you
- Once you’ve done your lesson, Lucia will send you a 15% discount coupon to incentivise you to continue…
A lunedì (when things will be back to normal.)
Thursday’s bulletin of ‘easy’ Italian news is here.