Here’s another free exercise from our ‘La grammatica ascoltata’ series to help you:
- review or improve your Italian grammar
- work on those essential listening and reading skills
This is the third in the latest, and final, part of our ‘Italian grammar listenings’ series.
(Just 14 more to go, then something new for January 2015!)
Click these links to get started:
- do today’s exercise on trapassato prossimo
- see the others in our ‘advanced Italian grammar’ series
- explore all our free material for learning Italian
Ever wondered how long it will be until you’ll be able to join in a proper conversation in Italian?
How many hours you will need to invest until you can make yourself understood?
How long it will be until you can finally understand what others are saying to you?
If so, check out this article published yesterday on our sponsor school’s site: