This week I have another half-price ‘Ebook of the Week’ for you. The level is A2/B1, so lower than recent publications. Check out the Free Sample Chapter (.pdf) to see if you might enjoy it.
N.b. The audio for the WHOLE STORY is available, completely free, online. No purchase is required to listen to it all the way through! You’ll find the link to the online audio in Chapter 1 of the Free Sample Chapter (.pdf).
So, because it’s the last week of May, more or less, I’ve chosen ‘2 giugno 1946‘, which is an important date for Italy, and for Italian women.
Why would that be? You could ask Google, of course.
Or you could buy the ebook, read/listen to it, and find out that way, while improving your Italian…
Bologna, 2nd of June 1946. Italy is slowly recovering from the devastating effects of World War II. A referendum has been organised to decide whether the reborn state will be a republic or continue as a monarchy. And for the first time in history, Italian women can go to the polls! Newly-wed Marcella is so excited at the prospect she barely slept last night. But her husband, Antonio, is unconvinced…
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at any level
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (allow up to 24 hours), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook (.mobi/Kindle-compatible, .epub) cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them.
Have you read/listened to Saturday’s FREE bulletin of ‘easy’ Italian news?