Today we have the start of the 2022 Autumn/Fall Sale, which means that everything at EasyReaders.org (ebooks) and NativeSpeakerTeachers.com (online lessons) can be had a fifth cheaper than usual.
All you have to do to discount the price of anything by 20% is to copy and paste this coupon code into the box in your shopping cart (the code is the same on both websites):
N.b. Copy and paste it CAREFULLY – if you miss a letter, or add a space, it won’t work.
Once you’ve pasted the coupon code, press the ‘Apply coupon’ button and then, this is important, SCROLL DOWN.
You’ll notice that the cart TOTAL is reduced, not the prices of each individual item, which amounts to the same thing, of course, but can make you think that the coupon code isn’t working.
Have a go, just to see how it works:
- Select, for example, a pack of online Italian lessons with one of our teachers. Press the ‘Add to cart’ button below the product image to, well, add it to your cart. Or click on the image to read more, then look for the orange ‘Add to cart’ button on the product page.
- View the contents of your cart at any point by clicking on ‘Cart‘ (the lessons store) or ‘Cart‘ (the ebooks store), or on the shopping basket icon at the top of the page of either site.
- See your selection, ready to be bought? But at the full price… So, where’s that pesky coupon code? Ah! Here it is: 2022-Autumn-Sale-20%-Off
- Control + C to copy it, Control + V to paste it into the box where it says ‘Apply coupon’ (on a Mac, use Command + C, Command + V, on a smartphone or tablet – I have no idea – ask a child…)
- Press the ‘Apply coupon’ button and scroll down to check the total has been discounted
- Magic! It worked. Now, were this a real purchase, rather than a practice run, you’d then press the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button and do the usual online shopping stuff.
- But as we’re just playing, have a go at removing your test purchase from the cart. There’s a little red X to the left of the product image (in the cart). Click it and whatever you no longer desire will be removed.
Beh, yes, I admit – it all sounds rather a palaver.
Actually, though, it’s much easier and faster to DO than to describe in writing, I promise.
So, for real now – the coupon code ( 2022-Autumn-Sale-20%-Off ) will work on anything/everything you see on the Catalog page (now just ebooks) or the home page of the online lessons store.
Go browse. Pick out an ebook or two, a pack of online lessons, whatever will give your language study program a boost!
- This promotion ends on October 2nd 2022, after which the coupon code will no longer be valid
- The next offer won’t be until New Year, so stock up now…
- You can use the coupon code as often as you wish until the night of Sunday October 2nd 2022
- The coupon code ( 2022-Autumn-Sale-20%-Off ) won’t work with other coupon codes – choose one!
- But it IS good on multipacks of ebooks or lessons, which are already discounted, and so offer even better value than usual
What, then, should you consider buying?
The ten-pack of online Italian lessons, now £180 for ten thirty-minute sessions, is a steal once discounted by 20%.
Use the coupon code on that one and you’ll be paying just £14.40 a lesson, that’s £28.80 an hour. Go ask at a ‘proper’ language school how much an hour’s lesson would cost you (but beware, because at many places you pay for an hour but actually get just 45 minutes…)
Our regular online students wait for the offers and stock up with enough lesson credits to get them through until the next promotion, several months later.
That way they can take one or more lessons each week while never paying the full price.
Over on the Catalog page of the ebooks store, the easy reader multipacks, which are already discounted for ‘bulk’, offer amazing value!
And the Self-Study Grammar Workbooks are always worth a look, especially when there’s an offer on.
But perhaps the best approach (for ebooks) would be to start at the top of the Catalog page and scroll down, clicking on the free sample chapter links looking for material at your level that interests you. Ebooks are arranged by type, then in level order.
Suppose, though, you know already you’re an A2?
If you’re looking for materials to study, or ebooks to work on your reading/listening skills, look at the levels above and below what you assume to be your current level before your finalise your selection.
You might find, for example, that (assuming you’re in an A2 class), your reading skills are better (say A2/B1, or B1) but that your listening skills are worse (perhaps only A1/2, or even just A1…)
So browsing the sample chapters will help you make better use of your time and money by choosing materials that best address your weak points.
Another tip – if you haven’t focused on reading/listening (or grammar for that matter) before, then it can be reassuring to ease yourself in gently.
So again, if you’re pretty sure your level is A2, but haven’t done much skills practice (reading/listening), then give yourself a break and start a level, or a half-level, lower.
Step up to your ‘real’ level later, when you feel ready.
Beh, that’s enough tips for today.
Here’s that coupon code again:
Have fun making your selections!