The Autumn/Fall Sale starts today, which means you can save a fifth on online Italian lessons and ebooks for learning Italian (assuming you remember to use coupon code, which is: 2021-Autumn-Sale-20%-Off ).
The next sale won’t be until the end of December, which is approximately twelve weeks away. So if you’re one of our regular online students taking one-to-one lessons with a club teacher, make sure you stock up on lesson credits this week, while the Autumn Sale is on.
Not one of our regular online students? Why not give it a try while the Autumn/Fall Sale is on? Besides saving money, you’ll be able to spend the next few months usefully, building your Italian speaking skills, and self-confidence, with the help of one of our friendly and professional online teachers!
Browse Italian lessons and ebooks.
To get the 20% discount, don’t forget to carefully copy and paste coupon code – 2021-Autumn-Sale-20%-Off – into your shopping cart (where it says ‘Coupon code’).
When you’ve done that, press the dark blue ‘Apply Coupon’ button, then finally scroll down to check that the discount has been applied to the cart total (do all this BEFORE you proceed to the payment stage!)
2021 Autumn/Fall Sale!
- Use coupon code 2021-Autumn-Sale-20%-Off to save 20% on everything!
- This promotion ends at midnight on Sunday 10th of October 2021
- There’s no minimum or maximum spend
- Use the above coupon as often as you wish while the offer lasts
- The coupon code is valid for items which are already discounted, such as ebook multipacks or packs of online Italian lesson credits
- Payment options include Credit card/Stripe, Amazon, Paypal, and bank transfer (only advisable if you have a UK bank account)
- If you experience problems at the payment stage, email email@example.com for help and reassurance!
Here’s that coupon code again: 2021-Autumn-Sale-20%-Off
– select items from our Catalog page
– copy/paste coupon code 2021-Autumn-Sale-20%-Off into the box on the Cart page and press the blue Apply coupon button
– scroll down to verify that the 20% saving has been applied to the cart total (the item cost doesn’t change, just the total)