We’re on the final lap of the 2019 Summer Sale, which ends on Sunday night.
There are just under 36 hours left to stock up on online Italian lessons and/or ebooks for learning Italian, and save 20% while you do so!
First, find materials for your level on our Catalog page
The coupon code you need to save 20% on everything is:
Copy and paste it (carefully) into the box in your shopping cart.
Press the ‘Apply coupon’ button.
Finally, scroll down to see that the cart total has been discounted.
- Coupon code 2019-Summer-Sale-20%-Off gets you 20% off everything!
- You can use the coupon as often as you wish and…
- …there’s no minimum or maxium, so use it to save on anything from the cheapest ebook to multiple packs of online lesson credits
- Don’t forget, the coupon code will work on things which are already great value, such as ebook multipacks and packs of ten online Italian lessons (to order more than 10 lessons, add a pack of ten to your cart then, in the cart, change the quantity, so you buy two, three or four packs of ten – at a great saving!
- Choose to pay with your Amazon or Paypal accounts, or by credit card (in which case, choose the Paypal option and read our FAQ). If you have a UK bank account, bank transfers are convenient, too
N.B. ‘Pay with Amazon’ issues
We’ve been having technical issues with the ‘Pay with Amazon’ option. It’s working, but confusingly, our system generates two Amazon orders for each transaction, only one of which is then paid.
We’ve got people looking into it (but, you know… “customer service”…)
However, it IS working. Amazon is a trustworthy organisation and would no doubt back you up in the case there were a double payment. But there won’t be, even if it might look like it. And in any case, if you just write to me (my name is Daniel), I will personally sort it out for you. No worries.
Paypal just works, by the way. As does the third option, bank transfer – but only choose that one if you have a UK bank account.
And if you just want to pay by credit card? Choose the Paypal option – they process card payments for us (safer that way…). Though, they do go out of their way to get you to open an account. Ignore that. There are instructions in our shop’s FAQ – look for the Frequently Asked Question entitled ‘I don’t want to pay with Paypal or Amazon. Can I pay by credit card?’, about two thirds of the way down the page.