An original Italian easy reader by Enrico Maso
A misty Sunday morning in Venice, 1703, and there goes Sig. Vivaldi, part-time violinist and composer, hurrying off to his day job taking mass in one of the city’s famous churches…
This original easy Italian reader, ‘Vivaldi e la chiesa della Salute’ allows us a glimpse into the life of the famous Italian composer while providing fascinating details about some Venice landmarks.
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online at soundcloud.com)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at intermediate level or above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
- Additional payment options are available in our NEW ONLINE SHOP
Your e-book will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase.